MoneroBox aims to be a zero-configuration, plug-and-play Monero full node box.
Users can monitor the box with web browser and use it as a remote node for Monero GUI on destktop / Cake wallet / Monerujo.
Software such as monero command line tools and web UI will be updated automatically.
- Plug-and-play by utilizing zero-configuration network, users don’t need to SSH or anything
- Web-based monitoring and management UI
- Enhanced anonymity: users can run monero daemon through Tor network with a single click
- Monero daemon and web UI automatically updated via docker hub
- Rock64: Powerful 64 bit ARM processsor with large RAM and USB 3.0 port
- SSD: Fast storage improves the performance of the system
Monerobox is designed to be easy to use and friendly to beginners. Monitoring and Administration can be done with web UI accessed on a mobile phone.
Users are recommended to use monerobox as a remote node and connect their mobile wallets to it.
There is a demo of Monerobox 1 GB model at http://demo.monerobox.store.
Remote node address: demo.monerobox.store
Remote node port: 18089
Remote node username: monero
Remote node password: monerobox
User Manual can be found at https://github.com/Jasonhcwong/monerobox/wiki/Monerobox-User-Manual
Source code is hosted on Github: https://github.com/Jasonhcwong/monerobox